This weekend, 5 days before I leave for India, I promised myself that I would paint my room, organize the 3rd room, and make my apartment a relaxing and organized oasis! I'm so excited because I'm actually DOING instead of mulling over the NOT DOING. I'm so fortunate to have my boyfriend lend me a helping hand with painting, driving me to run errands, and be a voice of encouragement when I was too overwhelmed to keep going. Because of his persistence and support, we can both be comfortable in my home. I'm so happy right now!!
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Having Peace of Mind Before I Leave
This weekend I'm learning the importance of having a clean and organized apartment. I'm the kind of person who cannot think clearly or do things unless there is a plan of action, and somewhat organized. I've lived in my apartment for nearly 2 years and I have still yet to make it organized and sane. My room was like a dungeon, and since I had no closet, I turned our spare room into a dumping zone for anything that did not fit into my bedroom. I had furniture that I got from picking trash, nails were coming through my sheet rock so my super spackled over them and I never re-painted. I hated sleeping in my room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment